You are here: Home » Blog » Archives for house fire U.S

Fire Marshal confirms that heater caused house fire

A U.S fire marshal has confirmed that a house fire that took place last Thursday was caused by wall-mounted heater that fell on the floor.

The fire marshal spoke out about the investigation on Monday, saying that the heater, measuring around 2 by 2 and a half feet, was found detached from the wall.

The wall heater was a gas powered appliance and it is unclear as to whether it fell on the floor before or after the fire.

Fire departments received calls regarding the fire around 4am on Thursday morning.

November 7, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Gas heater |
Tags: , , , , , , | No Comments »

Trackback URL for this post:
http://www.topheaterhire.com/fire-marshal-confirms-that-heater-caused-house-fire/trackback